The Little STRESS BUSTER Book
Stop Stressing. Start Living!Finally, a simple way to manage your stress, protect your health, and live your life the way it’s meant to beJob pressure, money, health, relationships and a media overload are just a few of the reasons we’re getting so stressed-out these days.In the affluent countries of the world, people regularly experience physical symptoms of stress on a daily basis. Most also experience psychological symptoms.
From your sex life to your performance at work, from your social life to your family life, stress can systematically eat away at the very things you live for…and if left unchecked, could do a lot worse.Although stress is natural and healthy in small doses, it can be lethal when it pervades your sleep, your working day, your private life, and your recreational time.Download this FREE STRESS-BUSTING mini book now and discover:
- 3 practical ways to deal with modern day stressors
- The 6 things you’re eating that are causing stress
- 1 way to reduce “stress-inducing food intake”
- 5 ways to reduce stress each dayStart your journey to a stress-free, more fulfilling and relaxing life.Enter you details below.No credit cards required.Your information is safe. Guaranteed 100% Spam-Free
THE STRESS-RELIEF HANDBOOK
Stop stressing. Start living!
Finally, a simple way to manage your stress and protect your career, your health, and your relationships…In a dog-eat-dog world, the corporate job world can be punishing. Getting ahead – or simply keeping your job – puts serious pressure on you to perform at your best, provide for your family, and succeed, every single day.But sooner or later, the stress will catch up with you… from your personal and family life to your work life, from your social and recreational life to your spiritual life, stress can eat away at the very things you care, and live, for. And if left unchecked, could systematically break you down bit by little bit.And you’re not alone. Most people in the developed world today regularly experience the physical and psychological symptoms of stress.Stress may be natural and healthy in small doses. However, it can insidiously destroy you when it pervades your sleep, your waking hours, and your downtime.Download this FREE stress-busting e-book today and discover:
- The 10-question “body scan” to find out how much danger you’re really in from stress
- A simple 4-step deep breathing technique that instantly calms you down, reduces your blood pressure, relieves anxiety and focused your mind on the game
- A 4-step ”progressive relaxation” technique to create a clear, calm mind in any situation
- How to get a great stress-busting massage anywhere, anytime, for FREE
- 5 ways to manage your time way more effectively, to eliminate stressful deadlines, pressure and overwhelm
Download Your Free eBook NOW!and start your journey to a stress-free, more fulfilling and relaxing day at work. And a better performing you!Enter your details below.Credit Card is NOT RequiredYour information is safe. Guaranteed 100% Spam-Free
Your use of our services is subject to these revised terms which give you more control and protection over your data.